Beer in Stateroom

jlmkey

I bring a folding cooler every cruise and keep it on my balcony. I ask the steward the first day of the cruise to make sure it is filled with ice evey day and have never had a problem.

We too bring a folding cooler and also request the steward keep it filled with ice. The fridge is very small and if you are chillling wine, tequila, vodka, diet coke etc...then there is no room for beer. We also keep a quart of milk in the fridge (they will give it to you in the HC) so we have something to drink with our late night cookie run (can't wait for those chocolate, chocolate chip cookies). Plus ice bucket is sooooo small and they insist on putting it in the fridge. Folding cooler was best $12 we ever spent....it has travelled to Europe, the South Pactic and most of the US.

Chris

WOW! I've learned a lot of neat things here on Cruise Critic over the last few years, but until this thread I really hadn't learned anything recently that I planned to act upon.

Soon I'm going to buy a folding cooler. Then on our next cruise I will request a quart of milk from the HC. We never seem to have enough room in the fridge for all our drinks and the ice bucket. Now we will! :D

Thank you to all for the responses! :)

Archived