Gym Classes

J.E.C

Does celebrity offer any free classes does any one know.

We are on one of the 4 nighter Eclipse cruise in April, so I know no one will know specifically about that ship :) but gernally these things are the same across thefleet if the are offerred.

I also feel less guilty about over indulging if I can work some off in the gym!

Many thanks

J

Use of the gum is free. But the group exercise classes carry a small fee, it was $10 a couple years ago. I didn't check the fees on Equinox last fall so I can't say if it was still $10 but I know they did have several classes daily. They generally have all, or most, of the classes they offer every day but change the times. So, for example, the spinning class might be at 9an one day and 3PM another.

Stop by the gym on embarkation day and they'll have the schedule for your cruise up along with sign-up sheets.

Classes - spinning, yoga and Pilates are offered on the Century and Solstice (I'm sure on the others as well) They are $12 per class, plus tip - so $13.20.

The only free classes are the Morning Stretch from 7:30 - 8AM each morning.

Instructors are hit or miss.

My Solstice instructors were real good, while on Century, the guy taught what he said was a Pilates class, but alas, there was nothing that resembled Pilates during that session

Archived