I have the Equinox "Celebrity Today" dailies for 11 night Ultimate Caribbean cruise

Boo2

Oh, WOW! That's great of you. We are scheduled for November. You don't think it would change much between now and then, do you?

If you could send them to dhaden@hot.rr.com, I would really, really appreciate it. We LOVE to plan ahead. ;)

Thanks again! :D

I am sailing on the 19th , not sure what the Daily's are, But would like to see them, could you send me a copy. Thanks

The Equinox's "Celebrity Today" is the daily schedule for EVERYTHING going on onboard the ship for the entire cruise. It gives you times and places as well as the dress code for the day.

We take ours to breakfast every morning with a highlighter so that we can see what's going on and plan our day accordingly.

I keep and copy the ship's dailies every time we go on a cruise now and then offer them to other CC members; it helps me give back a little bit of the help and friendly advice that is so freely available here. :))

Just reading them was overwhelming -- so much going on! thanks so much.

Were some of the captain's club events held during port days?

I'm glad you enjoyed the Equinox Dailies, Holly. I can't really answer you question; I don't know anything about the Captain's Club or its activities as this was our very first Celebrity cruise.

Archived