Laundry on the Glory

michellejed

Also, when you're on board, if you can't remember where it is, just go out into the hallway and look up. You will see a sign suspended from the ceiling in front of the laundry room. If you don't see the sign, check the hallway on the opposite side. :)

I know at least one of them on the Glory is on the Upper deck (6) on the starboard side just aft of the midships elevators. I like to use that one because it's just a quick trip down the stairs to sit on the Promenade and read for awhile.

Both cycles take about 45 minutes and both were $3.00 the last time I checked. You can buy Tide but bring some Bounce or something because the fabric softener is the liquid kind that you have to add during the rinse cycle.

I tried those 3n1 type sheets and they wash okay, but I didn't think they controlled the static very well.

Also, remember that at the end of the 1st week there will be a laundry special, everything you can fit into a paper laundry bag for $15. I was able to get 3 prs of capri's 2 shorts and 2 tees in with no problem.

Archived