Oasis Question

With all the outdoor open air space has anyone encountered a day yet where the weather as made all the outside areas un-usable and did it seem like the interior of the ship was crowded since so much of the space was not being used?

Did not know if they maybe had a retractable screen for central park and the boardwalk. Also if it got really warm or cold due to being exposed to the elements.

With all the outdoor open air space has anyone encountered a day yet where the weather as made all the outside areas un-usable and did it seem like the interior of the ship was crowded since so much of the space was not being used?

Did not know if they maybe had a retractable screen for central park and the boardwalk. Also if it got really warm or cold due to being exposed to the elements.

No retractable screen for CP & BW. It can´t be covered.

If you look down at the ship from above, you will notice that it has no more open space than any other ship (proportion to it's size, of course). It's just that some of the open space is on upper levels, and some on lower levels. I know some people don't have good spacial skills, but if you just imagine looking down from above, you'll quickly see that it really doesn't have any more open space than other ships.

If you look down at the ship from above, you will notice that it has no more open space than any other ship (proportion to it's size, of course). It's just that some of the open space is on upper levels, and some on lower levels. I know some people don't have good spacial skills, but if you just imagine looking down from above, you'll quickly see that it really doesn't have any more open space than other ships.

While that´s true it´s also true there´s less enclosed space;)

I think what I'm getting at is that a few of the places to eat are located with outside entrances and if I'm dressed up to go to Chops and it is raining or extremely hot is there other ways to get into those places, without getting wet or burning up in my suit and my wife getting onto me about not bringing a umbrella. Plus if the weather is bad like it was this past Feb it seems like a lot of space that would not get very much traffic therefore putting traffic in the interior of the ship which could make for a cramped situtation.

I think what I'm getting at is that a few of the places to eat are located with outside entrances and if I'm dressed up to go to Chops and it is raining or extremely hot is there other ways to get into those places, without getting wet or burning up in my suit and my wife getting onto me about not bringing a umbrella. Plus if the weather is bad like it was this past Feb it seems like a lot of space that would not get very much traffic therefore putting traffic in the interior of the ship which could make for a cramped situtation.

It's just like being in a ny other urban city, except the dash to those restaurants would be very brief. The Central Park has many umbrella seating areas as well as glass canopies, in addition to the rising tide bar. Plus there is a rather wide but high up coverage midway along the park. Really there is not much of a problem finding temporary shade. Same goes with the Boardwalk.

Archived