celebration/restaurant

could anyone tell me,if zilla,s is still there. are has it changed back to mintrals,which I have read somewhere,I will be sailing 31/05 if anyone else is sailing this date please let me know,

chris:cool:

could anyone tell me,if zilla,s is still there. are has it changed back to mintrals,which I have read somewhere,I will be sailing 31/05 if anyone else is sailing this date please let me know,

chris:cool:

Hi Chris

Glad someone answered your question as I wasn't sure either. Glad it's changed back we went in Zillis last year I didn't like it hubby loved it though.

Seen from your other thread it's your first cruise I'm sure you will love it. You've picked a good ship to start with. The food and entertainment are great and it's just a brilliant overall experience. After our first cruise we got hooked. I think it's one of the most relaxing hols. you can go on, you do as much or as little as you want while being waited on hand and foot as the staff can't do enough for you. Another bonus is after a good night out you haven't far to totter to get back back 'home':D

We are sailing on this date too. We are on for 2 weeks doing the back to back cruise going up to Istanbul the second week. Can't wait, only downside is got to pay for it next month:(

Mary

Hi Chris

Glad someone answered your question as I wasn't sure either. Glad it's changed back we went in Zillis last year I didn't like it hubby loved it though.

Seen from your other thread it's your first cruise I'm sure you will love it. You've picked a good ship to start with. The food and entertainment are great and it's just a brilliant overall experience. After our first cruise we got hooked. I think it's one of the most relaxing hols. you can go on, you do as much or as little as you want while being waited on hand and foot as the staff can't do enough for you. Another bonus is after a good night out you haven't far to totter to get back back 'home':D

We are sailing on this date too. We are on for 2 weeks doing the back to back cruise going up to Istanbul the second week. Can't wait, only downside is got to pay for it next month:(

Mary

Hi mary, thanks for your letter,just paid for mine as well.but I,m sureit will be worth it , if your on the same trip we,ll have to say hello

chris

Archived