celebration

I have a phobia, with heights and I,m going on my first cruise on May 31 ,can someone please tell me,if i,ll have to stay clear of the sides as I will be petrified if I can see straight down to the sea.

thanks chris

Hi,

Yes you will see it if you go to the rail on the outside decks. But it's only deck 6 the Promenade deck or the outside bit at the back of deck 5 and there is plenty of room there to be outside without going near the edge and having to look down.

Also remember the ship is usually docking on most days when you are waking up and at sea at night.

Berwyn

I have a phobia, with heights and I,m going on my first cruise on May 31 ,can someone please tell me,if i,ll have to stay clear of the sides as I will be petrified if I can see straight down to the sea.

thanks chris

The deck on Celebration is quite wide so you will have enough space to walk with no need to go near the sides if it affects you like that, hope this helps you to feel better :)

I know what you mean though Chris, our 25 year old son is the same. He wouldn't come up in the cable car in Madeira on the Colourful Coasts cruise.

Yet he was fine on the ship on the outside decks. He even had a look over the stern rail on deck 10, I don't think it had sunk in about the water below. Never bothered him.

Berwyn

Archived