Where is the Radiance?

Radiance was in Drydock in 2008 and is not going back into Drydock until March of 2013.

Could be a private charter.

yeah, I was thinking that, but then again, I heard ROS needs some "fixes".

Afternoon Vicki, In my running around today, I see your on the 2010 Navigator TA from Rome, one I am planning on booking for the Fall of 2011.

Gay

Hi, is that my buddy, Gay? from the famous Pirates? (sorry to butt in, OP). We are very excited. Getting a JS for the first time. My sis and her DH are coming too. We will probably be gone a couple of months. Hope to fit in a Celebrity Med cruise too.

Yeah, we were just on ROS and they do have issues, of the plumbing persuasion kind included. But I love the ROS. :)

Hi' date=' is that my buddy, Gay? from the famous Pirates? (sorry to butt in, OP). We are very excited. Getting a JS for the first time. My sis and her DH are coming too. We will probably be gone a couple of months. Hope to fit in a Celebrity Med cruise too.

Yeah, we were just on ROS and they do have issues, of the plumbing persuasion kind included. But I love the ROS. [/color']:)

That sounds like a great cruise especially in a JS and you'll earn 3 credits.:D

That sounds like a great cruise especially in a JS and you'll earn 3 credits.:D

We actually just turned diamond. But we get 2 credits for the 14 day'er but I think you need a regular suite to get an extra credit. I wish you would be right, but I don't think we get 3.

We actually just turned diamond. But we get 2 credits for the 14 day'er but I think you need a regular suite to get an extra credit. I wish you would be right' date=' but I don't think we get 3. [/color']

Sure, you will get 3. A JS qualifies for the extra credit, just not the major suite perks. I got 3 credits for my Panama canal cruise in a JS.

Gina

We actually just turned diamond. But we get 2 credits for the 14 day'er but I think you need a regular suite to get an extra credit. I wish you would be right' date=' but I don't think we get 3. [/color']

JS gets the 2 credits and then 12 nights or longer gets the extra credit for a total of 3 credits.

I also agree that the Radiance must be chartered for that week.

Can anyone tell me where to find the post s for an up & coming 4/2/10 - 10 day Mexicana Riviera Cruise on Radiance. I have been searching these dam_ posts and can't find anything and have lost my patience. I left it all in the military and rest here.

I want to know from anyone about their pre-departure stays. We were thinking of the Comfort Inn Airport - Old Town. How safe is the area etc.

Our second choice was downtown at the Hilton. Yeah, I know no comparison site by site but for a few hours sleep I can't see wasting a lot of $$$. I'd rather do it on good times elsewhere.

Are there any posts elsewhere. Sorry had to vent.

We got 3 credits for being in a JS on our 14 night Ultimate Alaska cruise in 2008.

Sure, you will get 3. A JS qualifies for the extra credit, just not the major suite perks. I got 3 credits for my Panama canal cruise in a JS.

Gina

I stand corrected, and happy to hear it! Thanks, guys.

Can anyone tell me where to find the post s for an up & coming 4/2/10 - 10 day Mexicana Riviera Cruise on Radiance. I have been searching these dam_ posts and can't find anything and have lost my patience. I left it all in the military and rest here.

I want to know from anyone about their pre-departure stays. We were thinking of the Comfort Inn Airport - Old Town. How safe is the area etc.

Our second choice was downtown at the Hilton. Yeah, I know no comparison site by site but for a few hours sleep I can't see wasting a lot of $$$. I'd rather do it on good times elsewhere.

Hi, get happy, okay, you are talking my area. I am in San Diego (some 35 years). Try the Holiday Inn, they will even keep your car. What questions do you have. or contact me via email. bvmcginnis at hotmail. com (you'll have to type it out). Old Town is super safe. btw.

Here ya go........I think you want the link to your Roll Call.:D

Radiance of the Seas 04/02/2010 - 10 Day Mexican Riviera (multipage.gif1 2 3 ... Last Page)

On the page that has all the links, go to Roll Calls Members Only and then click on Royal Caribbean " Meet & Mingle" Roll Calls. Find Radiance of the Seas and click on it. Then just look for the date of your cruise.

Archived