PRICE TO PLAY BILLIARDS on RCI?

I am not being cheap just curious and can't find the answer anywhere. Is there a charge to use the Billiard Tables on-board RCI?

I have gone everywhere imaginable on the internet looking for an answer and have had no luck. I am sailing on the Jewel of the Seas on March 15th.

THANKS!!

I am not being cheap just curious and can't find the answer anywhere. Is there a charge to use the Billiard Tables on-board RCI?

I have gone everywhere imaginable on the internet looking for an answer and have had no luck. I am sailing on the Jewel of the Seas on March 15th.

THANKS!!

No charge, just go get the rack and balls from the bartender in the Colony club right next door. Lots of fun, really wild when the waves are rocking.

The are free and the best part is that we never had to wait, it seemed like it wasn't a popular spot to be/ activity to participate in. We loved it!

That seemed to be true when we were aboard Serenade also. There rarely was a wait for a table.

matters on the sailings.. this past cruise on the serenade is was quite crowded, on the jewel in the summer, no crowds. the schooner bar bartender keep the balls you need to give them your seapass while you play to ensure the balls are returned

We played more than a few times on the Radiance last fall and never waited for a table. We just took pool cues and balls from the side area, and didn't give our seapass to anyone. I did notice a small sign with a time limit listed, although I don't recall the limit on it.

We played on the Serenade last year in Alaska. Lots of fun. 2 pool tables, and the tables have this self-balancing feature so it's supposed to stay level all the time. Of course, it didn't always do that and the balls still rolled all over the place during rougher waters.

I think it depends on demographics of the ship and obviously where people like to hang out. It was in the Schooner bar on the Serenade, so unless you happened to be walking that way you might not find it. We were able to play several times during a week long cruise. Would be suprised if it's that popular that you could never get a chance to try it at all.

Archived