No more MGD on Carnival?

vacruisin

DW and I are booked for our 3rd cruise on carnival on the 3 July sailing on the Freedom. Our last cruise on Carnival was last July and they had my favorite beer on the menu (Miller Genuine Draft). Yesterday DW printed out the bar menu and I did not see my beloved MGD listed. Has carnival discontinued selling MGDs onboard or was it a misprint? Has anyone who has recently cruised noticed the absence of MGD? I told DW that we may have to cancel our cruise if I can't have my daily MGD fix! (joking) Please say it ain't so!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Sorry you're not getting any replies DH - maybe someone has been on a cruise recently and likes MGDs as much as you do & will be able to provide some insight.

We'll have fun regardless ;)

LOL Perhaps the lack of replies is because of the MGD part. I'm betting had it been spelled out you would have had alot of beer drinkers attention lol I clicked on it because I had no clue what MGD was and was curious. I'm not a beer drinking as I'm allergic to beer (sad sad because I love the taste lol)

LOL Perhaps the lack of replies is because of the MGD part. I'm betting had it been spelled out you would have had alot of beer drinkers attention lol I clicked on it because I had no clue what MGD was and was curious. I'm not a beer drinking as I'm allergic to beer (sad sad because I love the taste lol)

Read the op again he did spell out Miller Genuine Draft!

There was no Miller Genuine Draft on my Triumph 2/13/10 cruise.

Perhaps, you can venture into trying something new.

Otherwise, you might want to investigate one of the myriad of smuggling threads to bring your own.

Well, I have noticed all the smuggling threads and as tempting as it sounds, I think I'll just have to try other beers and/or drink more crown and cokes! Life is so unfair sometimes huh?! ughhhhhhhhh!

OMG!!!!! The MGD 64 is the only one I like. I was actually wondering this myself. I don't think that I will cancel the cruise but, dang, it sure would have made it a lot more festive. ( The MGD-64 has a little lower alcohol content) which makes it good for us that like the taste, want a little alcohol content, but don't want to get tipsey off of a few.

Archived