Belize Tender on Valor

BilllyK

So I've been reading posts about the tender process in Belize. I know CCL excursions get first tender, everyone else waits in line for tickets/stickers, and that you need to get in line pretty early to grab the first tender.

I had a couple of questions though...

1. Does the process I just described sound right?

2. Where do we get in line, and what time should we be there

3. Does everybody need to be in line personally, or could I go early and get passes for both me and my wife?

Thanks guys, really getting excited!

We are on the Valor in May and will be tendering in Belize, where we have never been before.

Previously when we have been to a tender port ,if you are not on a Carnival trip , you go to the theatre where you receive a sticker with a number and wait there, You will be called when your tender is due each one of your of your party will have to be there

The process sounds right to me. We were in Belize in October on Glory, but we were told to meet in the aft theater on deck 5. The CCL excursions will get the first tender or two, but when you get to the theater, you will be given a group number. I would head for the theater about 30 minutes prior to the scheduled arrival time to be sure you can get an early boat, especially if you did not book an excursion through the ship. I would advise that if there are multiples in your party that you have everyone around to get the numbers. Once you get your number you can do whatever you please, but beware, they will call numbers only from the theater, not over the loudspeaker.

Have fun in Belize!

We just tendered to Belize on the Valor this past week. Even Carnival excursions meet in the theater to get a sticker and wait for their turn to tender. They assign color and number stickers and call you by groups according to those. My husband and I were both in there but he got in line to get the stickers for both of us. (I just sat in the back and waited.) He showed the person both of our tickets and she gave him two sticker. We waited a few minutes longer and they called our zone along with 4 or 5 others.

On the Miracle it was not necessarily so that only CCL excursions get the first tender. We were doing an indepedent tour to the Lamanai ruins and needed to be on the first tender. I showed my documentation for the excursion to the person handing out tender numbers and recieved a #1 tender ticket with no questions asked.

Archived