Docking in Victoria & getting to carriage ride?

Anyone know where ships dock in Victoria? We will be on the Sapphire Princess in July and I wasn't sure if we will be tendered in or docked and where.

Also, we get to port at 7 p.m. on a Saturday in July & we're thinking of taking a horse drawn carriage ride . What time should I reserve? I need to consider the time it will take to disembark, and then getting transportation to where ever they are located.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=100934763039761071004.0004665d7f3e28f06866d&ll=48.420458,-123.368182&spn=0.022586,0.066047&z=15

Look at this, posted by Scott. All of us are truly impressed by all the information he gives us.

I suppose that means I don't have to post it? If you have any more questions, please ask...

Having never been docked at Ogden Point in years at night in those days it certainly not a cruise ship when I was,....I am not certain that if the horse drawn carriage excursion will pick you up there but I will provide links to two of the excusrions and you can check with them to see if they will. When you dock it will take 15 to 30 mins. for the ship to clear customs and so forth and depending upon what ship you ar on prefernce may well be given to those who are taking ship sponsored tours. So if making a reservation I would be inclined to allow a full hour to disembark and clear customs then if the excursion is not picking you up at Ogden Point then allow another 15 to 20 mins to get a cab and to get to their location.

www.victoriacarriage.com/

http://www.tallyhotours.com/

I suppose that means I don't have to post it? If you have any more questions, please ask...

I looked at the map and don't get where the Sapphire Princess will be docked. Or did "putterdude" answer the question as Ogden Point? :p

I may have to re-think taking any sort of shore excursion and just walk around the water front. More importantly, buy some chocolates from Rogers!

Thank you.

I looked at the map and don't get where the Sapphire Princess will be docked. Or did "putterdude" answer the question as Ogden Point? :p

I may have to re-think taking any sort of shore excursion and just walk around the water front. More importantly, buy some chocolates from Rogers!

Thank you.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=100934763039761071004.0004665d7f3e28f06866d&ll=48.415673,-123.368011&spn=0.022588,0.066047&z=15

Bring up the above map, click the 1st link on the left hand side marked "Cruise Terminal" and you'll see where you dock; "Ogden Point Terminal".

Archived