Window Suites

BosoxI

I notice this category in the Golden and wonder if someone can tell me his experience in it. I take it that it is a suite but without a balcony. On the trip I'm considering, I can do without the balcony but I would like the amenities of a suite. Help!

This link will take you to most of the suite perks associated with the full suites on Princess (of which the window suites are entitled). http://www.princess.com/news/article.jsp?newsArticleId=na828&submit=pk It does not have a few of the new perks such as full breakfast at Sabatinis for full suite guests only, which has been added since the list was published.

If you search this site, there are many pictures also posted of the Window suites on one of the ships, I think Colo Cruiser posted many if you would like to search and see for yourself.

We booked a Window Suite (WS) for the 7 day cruise from Vancouver to LA last September and enjoyed it very much.

This was our first cruise without a balcony and we found that the suite perks far outweighed the lack of balconey for this cruise. On this cruise the WS and mini suite were about the same price.

We are booked in a WS for our Alaska cruise this May and look forward to the superb Sabatinis special breakfasts, mini bar set ups, chocolate strawberries every afternoon etc. etc. On this cruise the WS and the Mini suite AA are the same price.

We found the WS to be more comfortable than a mini and the perks a real plus. The balcony vs the Perks and the pricing point drive our choice. When the price is right it is an an excellent choice for us.

P&J

Archived