Steakhouse Ressies

w8ing2cruz

I made a request for the steakhouse on the carnival site. I just found out we have another couple sailing with us. I never received a confirmation on my original request. Does anyone have an email or number I can call to get those two added and have a confirmation?

I made a request for the steakhouse on the carnival site. I just found out we have another couple sailing with us. I never received a confirmation on my original request. Does anyone have an email or number I can call to get those two added and have a confirmation?

I got a confirmation but it came from the steakhouse on the Spirit. But the email address was spsteakhouse at carnival.com. Maybe try DMsteakhouse at carnival.com and see if it goes thru. Just guessing here.

I might be able to help

Can you email me? My address is in my signature...

:)

I didn't get my confirmation for the Valor's steakhouse until nearly 2 weeks after I sent the request. I was beginning to wonder if they got it! In the confirmation there was a email address to write too if anything changes.

I'm sure that HostMach will be able to take care of you, but if not you should probably be able to just email them with the change once you get your confirmation.

Maybe drsteakhouse at carnival dot com????

Ours was Vasteakhouse at Carnival dot com....

Seems like confirmations are hit or miss. We got one within hours for our upcoming Splendor cruise, and last year drove ourselves nuts trying to get confirmation for the Conquest. Never did hear anything. But they had it anyway. So I would relax and call when you board.

Regarding reservation confirmations for the Dream, my husband spoke w/someone and they stated that we would receive a card in our room the first day to confirm the reservation. The person he spoke with said that they aren't set up yet to send confirmations. I've read though that others have rec'd email confirmations (who were sailing on the Dream), so I guess it depends on the person you call as to what they will tell you. Hopefully it will all work out because I definitely don't want to miss trying the Steakhouse.

Well - I tried the 'contact us' tab on the Carnival website. I imagine they get a bazillion email requests each day so I'm not holding out much hope. Our ressies changed from 6 to 8 so I just put in a second request same date, same time. That's when I figured I'd better try the 'contact us' route to let them know it wasn't a duplication.

Archived