St. Barts Beach-front restaurants

mrbluesea

• 4 weeks later...

Ho, We have been lucky enough to visit St.Barts several times. Going again in about 28 days...As for resturants on the sand, the ones I know of are on St.Jean Beach. Its about a 5-7 minute cab ride from the docks where you will tender. I would do a search on GOOGLE and use St.Jean beach as a starting point....Have fun we do.....

• 2 weeks later...

If you turn right from the marina,a short walk to Anse de Grands Galets or Shell beach will bring you to a very nice place called "Do Brazil" eat and drink by the beach.Bring euros(By the suitcase!):D

Have never used a credit card on the island(always take euros)

I am sure that they will take a card but beware the foreign transaction fee and I think that the exchange rate will not be wonderful whereas right now the exchange rate from the bank is good. Some people suggest using ATMs,but I don't know of any within walking distance.Try Googling the Do Brazil,they have a website,maybe they tell you on there

Cheers!

Forgot to mention that there is a wonderful place to buy soleiado(The fabric of Provence) at Shell beach. Lunch at Do Brazil for 2 drinks,2 salad/sandwiches and one dessert will be 75-80 euros(with tip)

But yummy!:D

• 1 month later...
Some people suggest using ATMs,but I don't know of any within walking distance.

There are a bunch of ATMs in downtown Gustavia - I've had no problem getting Euros there with a US Visa debit card. There's an ATM at the post office (La Poste) in Gustavia on rue de Centenaire at the head of the harbor that's not too far from Shell Beach.

Enjoy,

--David

• 2 months later...

Love to have lunch somewhere with a nice view and then go for a walk along the beach/dip in the ocean. Will the water be cold mid december?

Thanks,

Where do all the movie stars go for lunch? I see so many pics of them in St Barths in the winter.

I looked at the Sandbar rest. on line and it looked like it was down at beach level, which maybe is better?

Need some good suggestions. Thanks

Archived