Atlantis Blackout Dates

Sheffy

We will be on the SKY from 3-29/ 4-2 :). I called Atlantis for info on a daypass for their resort pools and they said that from 3-14 on there is a blackout for all outside ticket sales. I checked the ship excursions and the $169 Atlantis trip is no longer listed. Is anyone currently booked on the pools only Atlantis trip? The latest excursions do not offer this, but rather one for $275 that includes a dolphin swim, which we don't want to do. Anyone else have information on this to share?

I would be interested to hear about this. If NCL removed the excursion from the list on your cruise, Atlantis may be booked solid. I find that hard to believe since the park is so huge and that they love the cruise passenger business becasue they make a fortune.

Atlantis rarely sells day passes anyway. They cater to their guests first, then cruise passengers. Any day passes they dont really sell.

Call NCL and find out what is happening. Please post here to let us know.

Atlantis is a wonderful excursion. I just got back a month ago. Try and do this even if you have to go with the cruise line.

I got stuck with that too... I tried just booking aquaventure and told I was allowed all booked already.. that was a month ago and we are sailing 3/27. also told by agent that ii could cancel 2 days before but turns out I cant. Nice. not only expensive but told untruth by someone.

Archived