7C Cove balcony on The Dream

KatANDKel

Can anyone tell me the difference between a regular balcony room and a "cove" balcony??...I just booked a cove balcony 7C on The Dream this morning bc it was about $100 cheaper than an 8A. Just wanted some opinions :)

I will be able to tell you in May. We booked a cove room also, and can't wait. I did a search on cove balconies and found a lot of interesting reviews. I have only read good things, but I guess it's a matter of ones preferences....I will look for the link to some reviews I read and forward them to you. Have a great cruise!

I will be able to tell you in May. We booked a cove room also, and can't wait. I did a search on cove balconies and found a lot of interesting reviews. I have only read good things, but I guess it's a matter of ones preferences....I will look for the link to some reviews I read and forward them to you. Have a great cruise!

Here is a pic of one.

http://z.about.com/d/cruises/1/0/b/B/5/Carnival_Dream_Cove_3009.JPG

Host Mach seems rather fond of them and has me itching to try one out.

Here is a link to his reivew of a cruise to nowhere

Tons of great info and pics!!!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1092320&highlight=dream+cove

Can anyone tell me the difference between a regular balcony room and a "cove" balcony??...I just booked a cove balcony 7C on The Dream this morning bc it was about $100 cheaper than an 8A. Just wanted some opinions :)

We've had a regular balcony on every cruise. For our cruise on The Dream, however, we went with a cove balcony and really enjoyed it, as we're sure you will also! The cabins are basically the same in size and the balcony is simply enclosed around you. The view of the ocean, being much closer, was exciting and very soothing to listen to at night. Enjoy every minute of your cruise.

We've had a regular balcony on every cruise. For our cruise on The Dream, however, we went with a cove balcony and really enjoyed it, as we're sure you will also! The cabins are basically the same in size and the balcony is simply enclosed around you. The view of the ocean, being much closer, was exciting and very soothing to listen to at night. Enjoy every minute of your cruise.

The cove balcony is not open air? Is that plexiglass or similar above the wood railing?

Archived