Unique Photos

PineappleGal

I think these photos are pretty unique ....

We were on the Carnival Pride in August 2008 to Mexican Riviera. The very first night, we were in the Taj mahal lounge doing Bingo and waiting for the show when one of the cruise staff told us to be crazy (or something like that) and this dude runs up on stage and falls in the orchestra pit !!!! This pic is him laying in there. 2nd pic is obviously the closeup. Never knew what happened to him, although 2 days later they did an airlift over Cabo San Lucas and we assume it was him being taken off.

Not sure how to attach the picture big ... so here it is small. Click on it to enlarge.

P8170009.jpg.b6659b0e890a3138590609d96950d6df.jpg

P8170010.jpg.2d9a7d531a32d053fe5ec810070f899c.jpg

me on the public toilets in Ephesus, Turkey

b%20eph%20toilet.jpg

OMG, that is hysterical !!!! Love it ! We cruised to Alaska last summer and in Skagway there was a gazebo with a toilet on the main road so DH and son had to take turns doing a photo. People looked at us and laughed. I love wacky pics!

100_2919.jpg.c03c355d5de8f7b6e73896630c325820.jpg

100_2920.jpg.ce293dcf2a571aea3c519bb0b33cb5a5.jpg

This was taken on Fascination in Feb. 2008, shortly before DW poked me in the ribs.....

2690709697_bb5e1b80c2_o.jpg

"Gee, honey, I was just taking shots of the walking/jogging track!"

Tuck your tags. Very bothersome. I am a freak for detail.

OMG, that is hysterical !!!! Love it ! We cruised to Alaska last summer and in Skagway there was a gazebo with a toilet on the main road so DH and son had to take turns doing a photo. People looked at us and laughed. I love wacky pics!

ok - at least the public toilets in Ephesus were from a couple thousand years ago when things were a bit different.... why on earth is there a toilet in a gazebo in Skagway?? EEEK! :eek: