Unique Photos

PineappleGal

It's amazing how much the water level changed. What port is this??

This happened to me in Skagway, AK, but instead of making the gangway steeper, they just changed locations of it.

St. John, Canada. It is in the Bay of Fundy.

This pic is from a while back when Carnival left out of San Pedro.

Do you know if that is a pic of the Ecstasy, Paradise, (or I guess it could even be the Elation). I don't know when the Vision started cruising out of LA.

Actually that is a fairly recent picture. It is from December 2008. The Paradise was in wet dock getting an upgrade. The Paradise does not have the water works yet however.

Actually that is a fairly recent picture. It is from December 2008. The Paradise was in wet dock getting an upgrade. The Paradise does not have the water works yet however.

I didn't know that. I thought the Paradise went up to San Fran and went into drydock in 08.

I didn't know that. I thought the Paradise went up to San Fran and went into drydock in 08.

The picture was taken in December 2008 and that is the Paradise. I was surprised to see it in San Pedro also. I know it is normally dry docks in San Francisco, but it was in San Pedro on December 14, 2008.

The picture was taken in December 2008 and that is the Paradise. I was surprised to see it in San Pedro also. I know it is normally dry docks in San Francisco, but it was in San Pedro on December 14, 2008.

Unless maybe she did go up to San Fran to drydock, but her drydock finished early so she came down to LA. Since the 14th of Dec. would have been a Sunday the Pride would have still been docked at Long Beach so the Paradise couldn't have docked, so she docked at San Pedro instead??

I found some pics of the Paradise in drydock in San Fran in 2008.

Here they are.

http://www.*****.com/journals/savvy_ship_visits/2008/carnival_paradise_western_mexico_1208

Edited by spencercoop

Unless maybe she did go up to San Fran to drydock, but her drydock finished early so she came down to LA. Since the 14th of Dec. would have been a Sunday the Pride would have still been docked at Long Beach so the Paradise couldn't have docked, so she docked at San Pedro instead??

I found some pics of the Paradise in drydock in San Fran in 2008.

Here they are.

http://www.*****.com/journals/savvy_ship_visits/2008/carnival_paradise_western_mexico_1208

You might be right, but unless Carnival got a refund, Carnival would have paid for all those days in dry dock and thus staying longer would have been free. Docking in San Pedro would cost. Also, the ship could just anchor in Long Beach - plenty of other ships do.

Edited by Cuizer2

You might be right, but unless Carnival got a refund, Carnival would have paid for all those days in dry dock and thus staying longer would have been free. Docking in San Pedro would cost. Also, the ship could just anchor in Long Beach - plenty of other ships do.

The Paradise did go into drydock in San Fran during that time, I can't think of any other reasons that the Paradise was docked in San Pedro for that day, can you??

this was on our Disney Cruise, when hubby got a shot that i paid for him. After 9months in a dry country while he was in Iraq... after a shot and a yard drink.. he was DONE! lol this was at the world famous Carlos and Charlies in Cozumel!

IMG_1492.jpg

Edited by anewmac

this was on our Disney Cruise, when hubby got a shot that i paid for him. After 9months in a dry country while he was in Iraq... after a shot and a yard drink.. he was DONE! lol this was at the world famous Carlos and Charlies in Cozumel!

He looks like he's really enjoying that :D !

This was supposed to be a picture of the fire boat in Miami ...

IMG_1656.jpg

It was not until that evening, when I was viewing the picture on my computer that I saw what that girl (I have no idea who she is) was doing.

Family cruise vacation.........X amount of dollars

Your daughter getting caught in a picture circulating the internet sticking her tongue out in an attempt to ruin the picture........PRICELESS

Couldn't resist! :)

I thought the day I was there it was busy! WOW!!!

Holy You Know What, Batman!!.

It was 1968 when my then wife and I spent ten days in Jamaica. We were the ONLY people at the falls with the guide the day we climbed up them. There were some hummingbirds along the edges, but NO other people.

IMG_1492.jpg

If she was any kinda of sport for you serving our country i think she should have let you do it instead:D

stranded divers off the coast of mexico with boat problems.....the story that was told by the staff was that they were directly in the way of the ship and sent off flares to avoid being hit by our ship.

Valorcruise146.jpg

close up of the poor guys.

Valorcruise147.jpg

Xunantunich

Valorcruise109.jpg

Edited by hoop4321

Just off the Carnival Liberty yesterday.... here are some of my photos

The advantage of being VIP is getting to take a pic like this

DSCN0092.jpg

I thought this shot came out pretty cool

DSCN0404.jpg

That's me under there, gave me a major water wedgie

DSCN0494.jpg

The Paradise did go into drydock in San Fran during that time, I can't think of any other reasons that the Paradise was docked in San Pedro for that day, can you??

Maybe they knew I was coming and wanted to confuse me.

stranded divers off the coast of mexico with boat problems.....the story that was told by the staff was that they were directly in the way of the ship and sent off flares to avoid being hit by our ship.

Valorcruise146.jpg

close up of the poor guys.

Valorcruise147.jpg

Xunantunich

Valorcruise109.jpg

Where is Xunantunich? It looks amazing!!!