Unique Photos

PineappleGal

Took a lot of shots of this, thought the ever present reflection was pretty. It was shot with my new Panasonic point & shoot waterproof. It takes pretty decent pics, I was impressed.

eP1000349.jpg

another shot with the Panasonic waterproof. It has an HDR setting that actually produces nice looking shots:)

eP1000339.jpg

I can't believe these were taken with a point and shoot! What is the model of your camera?

I can't believe these were taken with a point and shoot! What is the model of your camera?

It was the Panasonic Lumix DMC-TS2 waterproof. I had it in HDR shooting mode and the color mode was Happy. I really like this camera and took a lot of pics with it when my Canon 40D would have been fogged up.

I see your whale tail

Cruise2010455.jpg

The reflection of the umbrellas on lido make it look like there is a mountain in the distance

Cruise2010449.jpg

Sunset leaving Nassau

Cruise2010404.jpg

Sunset above Serenity Deck

Cruise2010373.jpg

Storm clouds over Atlantis

Cruise2010277.jpg

Pilot Boat in Freeport (pilot included)

Cruise2010239.jpg

Took this one on max digital zoom, with the camera sitting on the railing and on the timer. Wasn't sure if it would come out, but it's one of my favorite sunset shots...different. :)

4339827980_a9deabfa74_b.jpg

That is absolutely gorgeous..it looks like the cloud is on fire.

Ft. Louis - Marigot in St. Martin. This is the first thing you see after walking up the hill behind L'Oizea Rare (The Rare Bird bistro)

57.jpg

Sunset in Great Bay St. Maarten

76.jpg

An awesome desert at the Chef's Table

80.jpg

This guy seemed to be the "King iguana" ... bigger and more grizzled than the others and missing a toe.

87.jpg

Charlotte Amalie, Long Bay, and Crown Bay from Skyline Overlook in St. Thomas. Emerald Princess is in the top right and you can barely see St. Croix off in the distance. Hassel Island and Water Island are in the middle of the pic.

88.jpg

We were flying by in an open air taxi and these Cruzan rum barrels popped in right as I was taking a pic.

101.jpg

Rented a golf cart in Grand Turk, this was our first turn off the beaten path.. YIKESSSSSS

31278_1435527293645_1396841580_31178282_2189305_n.jpg

OMG..you are my hero for posting this pic..LOL. We were there last week..and my aunt swears that she saw a cow on the beach when we were coming into port..and everyone made fun of her..LOL..so I saved this on my computer so that I could send it to our group. Sorry just had to share because it made me LOL when I saw it.

Picture it, Barbados, 2007.

A chubby girl goes to the Barbados Beach Carnival with her newfound friends. It was a beautiful day. There were 6 of us. When the drinks were gone, we would rotate in 3's to get out of the water and get the drinks for the crowd.

I decided we were forced to get out of the water too often, so I suggested we get enough so we could have 2 drinks a piece. There were no trays. There is video evidence that played on the closed circuit TV on the ship of me stumbling along the path between the beach and the ship carrying 5 drinks.

As the day went on, we were all pretty jolly from the drinks. I began floating happily in the water on my belly enjoying my drinks. Not really noticing that I was heading closer to shore. Eventually, I was laying in the sand. I was trying to get to my feet when this little gem was shot. The headless bikini pointing at me was a pal made on the ship.

barbados.jpg

I am not much of a drinker, so this was a rare occasion for me.

Your on vacation. It's fun to let your hair down. Thanks for the story, it made the picture come alive!