Unique Photos

PineappleGal

D.R.... Dominican Republic?

Dave, great pic but isn't that the pier in San Juan, Puerto Rico that the Dream had all the problems docking at?

LOL Yep...you're right. This was taken in San Juan. Good catch. :) That was three years ago, and I'm lucky these days if I know where I was yesterday. :rolleyes: :o

LOL Yep...you're right. This was taken in San Juan. Good catch. :) That was three years ago, and I'm lucky these days if I know where I was yesterday. :rolleyes: :o
That's cool, I just wasn't sure if they built a pier in D.R. like that as well. Was that photo taken recently? I remember after the Dream was unable to dock there the Port Authority in S.J. said they were going to remove that sail thing from the pier so these newer, larger ships with overhanging lifeboats could dock there. If so I guess they haven't yet.

And yes, I completely understand!:rolleyes:;):o

Thanks for all the great pics everyone!

Picture of the wife while snorkeling in St. Thomas. From our Dream cruise last month.

4339594422_799aeb7a1e.jpg

Yeah, that's me...and yes, there was alcohol involved. Also from our Dream cruise.

4339026025_9320f28bb3.jpg

This is one of my favorite and unique shots from our cruises. I took this just prior to launching on the zip line at Labadee in 2007, on our cruise on the Explorer of the Seas.

2140528613_4631083cde_b.jpg

There is no amount of money that you could pay me to zip on this.

Linda

Some of my Favorite Pics from Carnival Freedom, Tortola and Nassau.

Notice DD's Mickey Mouse Ears. We didn't notice them in the pictures until after we got home. DS took the picture with the Dolphin hitting the ball when DD and I did the Dolphin Experience in Tortola. The Eagle picture is in the stairwell of the Carnival Freedom and my Pirates are at the Pirate Museum in Nassau.

P1010112.jpg.899b4b215fb9a7c01a20852d1669f64f.jpg

P1010091.jpg.30cbb2dfe7e20e911c0c62682a6be9e2.jpg

P1010166.jpg.5df2aefe08f4e34824df155e118ea75c.jpg

imgdisp7.jpg.daa98aa3477f15df68098dd80cb8346a.jpg

a0f255f1fe23079505e036deb81c3a2152df203.JPG

This is my FAVORITE Photo!!:D My sister in the waves, swimming with the stingrays in Grand Cayman!! I was first off the boat and was taking pictures of everyone as they were swimming.

I was using my Waterproof Olympus camera!!

The two times that I've been to Labadee, that zip line wasn't built yet... Otherwise I would have been on it MULTIPLE TIMES.

If I'm not mistaken, there is sort of a "governor" on the speed of that ride. So it's not like standard zipline where if you let go of the line, it's resembles a comet reentry... (one lady on a tour we took in St. Lucia forgot to regulate her speed... Came in WAY hot into the landing... smashed into the tree... funny, yes... Bruised... yes... )