specialty restaurants

hitch86

I know this has been discussed before-but I can't find it-what is dress code at the specialty restaurants, and do we have to make reservations on the first day to be able to get in? We are going on the May09-sailing out of NYC-Opps on Caribbean Princess-

Thankyou-

The dress code is enforced.You dress in the specialty restaurant's as you would at any nice fine dinning restaurant in your area.yes its wise to make reservations once you get on the ship.

If you are asking if you need to be in formal wear in a specialty restaurant on formal night, our experience has been no. As for reservations I agree it's recommended as soon as you know when you want to go, even thought when we've gone they were never even half full - but better safe than sorry.

I know this has been discussed before-but I can't find it-what is dress code at the specialty restaurants, and do we have to make reservations on the first day to be able to get in? We are going on the May09-sailing out of NYC-Opps on Caribbean Princess-

Thankyou-

Same as the other restaurants.

Dress for specialty restaurants on Princess is smart casual every evening, even on formal nights.

You will receive a pre cruise email stating this and it also appears on the Princess website under the section FAQ "dining and nightlife"

"

When a casual mood calls, you have plenty of choices – even on formal nights. Whether it be one of our specialty restaurants, the 24-hour buffet at the Horizon Court, the pizzeria, burger & hot dog grill, or 24-hour room service, you’re able to choose how you dine with us.

"

Mike:)

If you have a very specific day and time that you want you should make your reservations the first day. Otherwise, it is pretty easy to get in during the course of the cruise except on formal nights. I've "played in by ear" many times and never had problems getting in to either the Steakhouses or Sabatini's.

Archived