solstice

cary1306

It is a class of room above Consierge Class. You get extras, the most important being able to eat breakfast and dinner in a private restaurant Blu, which is reserved for Aqua Class guests only. It is GREAT. You also get free use of the Persian Garden, Champaign in room on arrival and several other room upgrades

The cabin layout and size is identical, but the shower panel in the bathroom is wonderful. Also liked the upgraded robes & linens. Aquaclass cabins are limited to 2 pax. We loved Aquaclass and have secured one of the hump AQ cabins for our next cruise.

You can find lots of info on X forum by searching "Aquaclass" also "Blu"

these rooms seem to be under the pool area is this noisy, also if i read careful it looks like the consiege class has the same shower head room service only difference seem to be Blu and relaxing room
The rooms are not any larger, we did not like Blu for many reasons,we did not think the perks,like bottled water and tea were worth a price difference.Did not use the Persian Gardens and the relaxation room was mostly a waiting room for spa treatments.You do not receive a discount on spa treatments because you are in Aqua class.Wouldn't pay any extra for it again.As you know this is just our opinion.

these rooms seem to be under the pool area is this noisy, also if i read careful it looks like the consiege class has the same shower head room service only difference seem to be Blu and relaxing room

Not all AQ cabins are under pool area, as AQ is most of Deck 11. Check the Solstice sticky for information on this area. I'm in the process of updating the spreadsheet now, and there has been little report of excessive noise in Aquaclass cabins. We did have some noise from above in 1519,but none of the problems reported by others such as flushing toilets, loud neighbors. This "nuisance" was far outweighed by the great location, wonderful service & Blu!

The shower head is different in AQ; it's actually a shower panel with multiple jets....way better than it sounds. Honestly, if the only difference in aquaclass was Blu & shower....it would be worth it to me.

Archived