PWS tour thru Princess cruises

1billh@comcast.net

Frankly, I wouldn't be using your day doing this tour, and instead, if you are southbound, do this tour, your day of embarkment. I would be heading to Seward instead on the Cooper Landing day.

Is this your interest to do the PWS boat tour?? And no interest in Kenai Fjords?

If going northbound, then certainly a whole different story.

I have been on this tour, many times, along with many others on this board. Highly rated consistantly. BUT, there are different tours and vendors, which you probably don't have a choice with.

We are arriving in Anchorage a couple of days before our land tour begins. We have rented a car and are going to drive south, to Alyeska and go to the wildlife conservation, and then Seward spending the night in each place. We have the resurrection bay tour, sealife center and exit glacier on our schedule, then on the way up to Anchorage to see portage glacier.

The cruise times when we hit Whittier for the pws look like they are cutting it close to us getting there. Hate to miss PWS. Thanks

We are arriving in Anchorage a couple of days before our land tour begins. We have rented a car and are going to drive south, to Alyeska and go to the wildlife conservation, and then Seward spending the night in each place. We have the resurrection bay tour, sealife center and exit glacier on our schedule, then on the way up to Anchorage to see portage glacier.

The cruise times when we hit Whittier for the pws look like they are cutting it close to us getting there. Hate to miss PWS. Thanks

Sorry but the Bay tour, is hardly worth it, and a very poor choice, if you want to see Kenai Fjords- wildlife and glaciers.

Then book the Cooper Landing PWS tour option. Pretty simple since you "hate to miss it".

Sorry but the Bay tour, is hardly worth it, and a very poor choice, if you want to see Kenai Fjords- wildlife and glaciers.

Then book the Cooper Landing PWS tour option. Pretty simple since you "hate to miss it".

I suffer from seasickness and even with the patch,sometimes I get dizzy if the sea is rough, from what I read Kenai fjords goes in open water and can be rough, most suggested the PWS cruise which has calmer water. I would like to see glaciers but if the PWS is not worth the money, I can skip it and plan something else, But not alot to chose from at Cooper River lodge. Any suggestions at this lodge???? Thanks

I suffer from seasickness and even with the patch,sometimes I get dizzy if the sea is rough, from what I read Kenai fjords goes in open water and can be rough, most suggested the PWS cruise which has calmer water. I would like to see glaciers but if the PWS is not worth the money, I can skip it and plan something else, But not alot to chose from at Cooper River lodge. Any suggestions at this lodge???? Thanks

The PWS boat tours are superb, it's the Bay boat trips out of Seward that aren't. (I wouldn't waste my money).

Without your own transportation, fishing, and some raft trips are the only nearby options, from the Kenai Princess. It sounds like the tour to Whittier and PWS boat tour, your best choice.

Archived