Free All Inclusive 30 April 2011 !

I have just priced up Thomson Dream 30 April 2011 Mediterranean Medley and its showing the price for De Luxe cabins (nothing cheaper) but the all inclusive drinks package is FREE!

Flopsy

I have just priced up Thomson Dream 30 April 2011 Mediterranean Medley and its showing the price for De Luxe cabins (nothing cheaper) but the all inclusive drinks package is FREE!

Flopsy

Hi Flopsy,

Just tried it and put in Any North West for airports and it shows standard cabins available too. With free A.I.

£800 p.p. in outside deck 5

I haven't tried any other airports

Berwyn

P.S. I've got the brochure going up to end of April 2011 and it says on the itinerary page there upgrade to A.I. for £49

Hi Berwyn

Yes I booked this last month and paid £49pp for all inclusive!

I put in my airport East Midlands to price it up today.

Strange what a variety of results we get depending on airport!

Flopsy

hi Flopsy,

Yes, I've come across it before when doing a trial booking to price one up.

They'll sell you a certain category of cabin but not the other. So you know there are seats available from a particular airport and it's not a flight problem.

And you know there are cabins in all grades as you can get them from other airports.

I don't know who they think they are kidding here. It only irritates the customers.

Berwyn

Flopsy

They have the grand suite available which comes with 2 bedrooms and a living room and balcony for 5k for a family of 4 including free AI

I am tempted, very tempted :D:D:D

They have the grand suite available which comes with 2 bedrooms and a living room and balcony for 5k for a family of 4 including free AI

Not bad for a suite though John, £1200 each, I hope it's got a balcony for that much :D

Berwyn

Not bad for a suite though John, £1200 each, I hope it's got a balcony for that much :D

Berwyn

Yes its not bad for a suite and it does come with a balcony but still a lot to pay for 1 week . I think the odds of persuading the DW are remote though :o:o

Yes its not bad for a suite and it does come with a balcony but still a lot to pay for 1 week . I think the odds of persuading the DW are remote though :o:o

Same here. And if i could afford that much for 1 cabin, I'd want it just for me and DW and be pampered. Not bring the kids along (or any other family members).

I'm sure if we shopped around we could get 3 cruises for 2 at least for that sort of cash..

Be nice though.

Berwyn

Same here. And if i could afford that much for 1 cabin, I'd want it just for me and DW and be pampered. Not bring the kids along (or any other family members).

I'm sure if we shopped around we could get 3 cruises for 2 at least for that sort of cash..

Be nice though.

Berwyn

Hi Berwyn

Too right, Canaries cruise down to £403 today from Bournemouth and Exeter airports going on the 15th from Funchal. That's £70 less than we paid from Manchester 2 days ago which has sold out. A bargain!!:)

Jan

Hi Berwyn

Too right, Canaries cruise down to £403 today from Bournemouth and Exeter airports going on the 15th from Funchal. That's £70 less than we paid from Manchester 2 days ago which has sold out. A bargain!!:)

Jan

Hi Jan,

That's 6 cruises then if you could get them all at that sort of price. Call it 5 allowing for the fact you'd have to pay for drinks with no free A.I. for late booking

I've notice always though there's always about £50 price difference for us up here having to fly from Manchester compared to going from the South.

Berwyn

Slight correction, you only get one bedroom with two single/double bed and two tier pulldown bunks in the living area plus the balcony of course.

I am taking my elderly mum on a surprise cruise this summer and we have a ordinery suite without balcony. She can have her privacy in the bedroom and I will use a pulldown, so I can sneak out for a late gamble and a few bevvies :D

Actually the suites on Dream have a very attractive arrangement because of the seperate bedroom with real walls and doors and not just a curtain.

Slight correction, you only get one bedroom with two single/double bed and two tier pulldown bunks in the living area plus the balcony of course.

I am taking my elderly mum on a surprise cruise this summer and we have a ordinery suite without balcony. She can have her privacy in the bedroom and I will use a pulldown, so I can sneak out for a late gamble and a few bevvies :D

Actually the suites on Dream have a very attractive arrangement because of the seperate bedroom with real walls and doors and not just a curtain.

Nice, better than fiddling about trying to get 2 singles side by side or interconnecting cabins.

And being able to sneak out for the bevvies too of course :D

we booked the same itinerary 2 weeks before (16th) from Newcastle, in a basic inside 4 berth cabin - just the day before Dream had her brush with the dock in Sharm - didnt get free AI! mind you it was a change of holiday as we were booked to do colourful coasts on Island escape in the feb but I went right off the idea after the weather they all had this year and we had already chosen the £49 upgrade option on the previous booking.

Archived