Can I Take my own Spirit on the Spirit

I have just booked on the Thomson Spirit for the 7th April and would like to know if they allow you to take your own drink on board or failing that do they have a duty free shop which sells brand name spirits on board?

Teeny

I have just booked on the Thomson Spirit for the 7th April and would like to know if they allow you to take your own drink on board or failing that do they have a duty free shop which sells brand name spirits on board?

Teeny

Answer to both questions is 'Yes'. The duty free shops do not open when in port only when at sea but sell what we think us quite a good selection of spirits. Generally we find them very good value too e.g 1L bottle of named brands can be as little as £8/9. (Much better prices than at the airport duty free we reckon but sometimes the prices on the plane are good too - although more limited range - if I remember correctly on our flight there was an offer of 2 X 1L bottles of Bacardi/Smirnoff for £18? Or something like that.) Perhaps someone who is back from Spirit will give you an idea how good the range and pricings are this season. (Celebration is very good.)

Archived