Best size cabin for 4

Cariboo

Most comfortable would be the biggest cabin that you could afford and would want to pay for. We were in a one bedroom suite with our two kids on the Wonder, and it was very nice, but if I could I'd have preferred a two bedroom. Now that they are older, two bathrooms is really nice to have, so on our last cruise (not on Disney), we took two connecting balcony cabins. While a suite is very nice, there is more privacy and a second bathroom with two connecting cabins.

Before booking a cabin, determine how much time you are going to spend in that cabin. We are going on our 5th cruise next month and have never booked a cabin higher than a category 9. We are rarely in our cabin, therefore cannot justify the additional cost for the higher room categories. On one of our cruises, we did travel with another family and had an adjoining room on deck 2. This worked very well, giving a lot of room. We loved deck 2. But, I have spoken with other cruisers that would not go unless they had a verandah. They liked to spend much of their time sitting out there and relaxing. So, again, it depends on you. Also, Disney will not book you in a room that cannot accomodate your family.

Archived