Bathroom size on Journey

wingit

We have an upcoming cruise on the Journey - we sailed Oceania last spring. We will be 3 adult females in an interior cabin. On another thread it was suggested that it might help the getting ready for dinner crush if one or more of us used the spa facilites which are very nice, at least to shower. Smart idea! and thank heavens for open dining.

Thank you very much alidor and rdowney for your candid replies.

Hmmm....

Can anyone tell me if the bathrooms are a little larger in a balcony stateroom?

Thanks again.

We had a veranda (balcony) room and the bathroom was very small. Yes, a phone booth comes to mind. I do not know if it was any larger than in an oceanview room but I doubt it. I just don't see how it could be any smaller and still allow the user to close the door while inside. Small bathrooms don't bother me anymore. After years of cruising I am quite used to them but if this is an issue for you then this cruise ship may not be for you unless you book a suite.

To answer the question more fully, the bathrooms are smaller than on Princess and Celebrity.

We're only comparing bathrooms on ships here, not denigrating cruising.

Yes, there is nothing that can be done about the bathrooms without completely gutting the ship. That's definitely not going to happen. It's a problem for a cruiseline that's looking to position itself as a Premium experience. Sorry.

Most people take everything into consideration including the value received for what they are paying.

Archived