Onboard credit - how can you verify it is there?

cuti

Keep checking! We received an obc today of $949. I'm so glad I took the time today to read the message board today or else I may not have known about it.

Where in my account would I look for the OBC?

Thank you

Edited by crusin gator
spelling

Only if the OBC comes from RC. If there is any other source, RC won't have it.

True enough.

Regarding your other post above, I cannot tell you how many times I have look up a definition when reading your posts. Your teaching abilities are still working on me.:)

You can ask for a guest confirmation. If you have purchased OBC, ask for an amenity confirmation. Between the two, any OBC you have will show up.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We booked our specialty dining way before cruise and was told onboard it wouldn't show untill we had finished all our dining during the cruise.

We never received our onboard credit.

Could be because we cancelled one reservation onboard and switched it to another, but imo it still should have been credited?

Last specialty dining we had was Chops for last night before disembarking but never got a statement next morning.

Not complaining, just informing it doesn't always work and at this point it doesn't really matter. I do think it was 20% off price of meals towards onboard credit if you book before cruising but I could be remembering it wrong.

:rolleyes:

• 2 months later...
Keep checking! We received an obc today of $949. I'm so glad I took the time today to read the message board today or else I may not have known about it.

I was just checking (RCCL.com) the price to see if our room was cheaper and there are no rooms that are D8 Superior OV w/Balcony. Does the price change have to be the same category as the room I have now??

Thank you.