Am I missing something? (website question)

I booked online this time. All seems well, but my final payment date was yesterday and I don't have a charge on my credit card (I called and checked - the deposit is on, but not the final payment) or see anything on the website to initiate a final payment (when logged into my reservation). Am I missing something? :confused:

You need to be registered. Under "my cruises", you should see your reservation number. Click on that reservation number and you will get details about your cruise, to include a green button that says "Make a payment".

Hope that helps! It's much harder to explain than it is to do!:o

I did get an e-mail the other day with a registration number and logged in using the link in the e-mail. Everything seems fine, but I don't see a payment button (lots of opportunities to spend more money, but no payment button - marketing must be working overtime!).:rolleyes:

I'm glad you were able to figure it out. Hopefully, I at least provided a little "incentive" since my instructions were not exactly the greatest!:eek:

Well, I started looking for a green button! I didn't find any green on the other screens! Thanks again! :)

Archived