Spa on NCL GEM

NJ04SS

Hey there

Any info the Spa in the GEM please post up. I want to suprise/treat my gf with some type of Spa service - but don't know the first thing about all these treatments ect. Price's aren't on the website. I heard about a couples massage - if anyone has any info I'd greatly appreciate it. A little background, in our early 20's and both of us have never done a spa/massage on the cruise ship. Appreciate it!

Hey there

Any info the Spa in the GEM please post up. I want to suprise/treat my gf with some type of Spa service - but don't know the first thing about all these treatments ect. Price's aren't on the website. I heard about a couples massage - if anyone has any info I'd greatly appreciate it. A little background, in our early 20's and both of us have never done a spa/massage on the cruise ship. Appreciate it!

Hello,

Well if you guys are into SPA's you guys will love the SPA at the GEM.

Myself and Wifey we are in the 25-35 range and we had a great time.

The SPA offers an unisex area where you have a jacuzzi, some showers, heated tiles lounge chairs and a pool where you have some other "jets" hehe.:p + Some lounge chairs facing the front of the ship

at the lockers area you will have a Steam Room and a Sauna + 2 individual jacuzzis + several showers, lounge chairs + tv's. Remember that its at the lockers so no unisex... :rolleyes:

Regarding the massage treatments there are several LIKE A LOTTTT of options. Prices can go from 70-100+ depends on the treatment and time.

We never tried the couples massage so I can give you my 2 cents on it.

Treatments tend to be cheaper on Port Days.

Well hope it helps.

The SPA it's great to relax, detox, put your ideas together :P.

If you guys are a more Hype kind of couple that likes the Sun, Pool, Outdoor Jacuzzi not sure if you will enjoy the SPA, it needs to have that "i like" kinda feeling to sit in a Sauna and then do some Steam then relax , Cold water etc etc :D

But regarding the massages hard to have a bad time, I love the hard tissue and wifey the hot stones.:cool:

Archived