Solstice Docking Questions

nadalina

I apologize in advance because I'm sure these questions have been asked and answered many times before but my search efforts did not provide any answers. Could someone please tell me where the Solstice docks in San Juan, St. Thomas (Havensight?) and St. Maarten (dock or tender)?

Thank you,

Peggy

St. Maarten (dock or tender)?

Thank you,

Peggy

Docked at St. Maarten's new pier, which is across the bay from downtown. Also, be prepared for a mob, there were five other ships in port the day we were there including the Oasis of the Seas.

I apologize in advance because I'm sure these questions have been asked and answered many times before but my search efforts did not provide any answers. Could someone please tell me where the Solstice docks in San Juan, St. Thomas (Havensight?) and St. Maarten (dock or tender)?

Thank you,

Peggy

Docks right in old San Juan...right by the old stone streets and you can walk up to El Morro. Docks at the cruise dock in St. Maarten...along with a bunch of other ships. Last week we were there with 2 princess, an aida ship, Oasis of the seas, and one other that I don't remember. Busy! You can take the water taxi into Phillipsburg...or a regular taxi anywhere else...and there are some shops right by the pier. We didn't go to St. Thomas. We docked in Tortola and Labadee. No tenders at all - hooray!

Virginia

Archived