Grandeur Of The Seas

fay54

Hi - Has anyone been on the Grandeur recently. Going in June and am concerned about all the comments about the sewage smells. Will be staying on deck 2, mid ship. Anyone have any comments on this deck.. Have never stayed this low on a ship before. Thanks for any info.

We were on Grandeur in October. We stayed on deck 6 (I think) and were worried about the sewage smell we read so much about. We only smelled it once and it was not bad at all. It was not something which affected our cruise at all. In fact, we eventually forgot all about it!

Grandeur was a nice ship. Have fun!

Teresa

Hi - Has anyone been on the Grandeur recently. Going in June and am concerned about all the comments about the sewage smells. Will be staying on deck 2, mid ship. Anyone have any comments on this deck.. Have never stayed this low on a ship before. Thanks for any info.[/quote

My husband and I were on Granduer last October and we did not smell the sewage smells. It was a nice ship.....Enjoy! GJ

Gail,

We just got off the Grandeur of the Seas and really didn't smell the sewer very often, only when we were getting on and off the ship. Sometimes some of the public bathrooms smelled a little, but that was it. It is a nice ship, we had a lot of fun on it. we were lucky enough to stop in Grand Cayman because there had been times in the past 2 weeks that the seas were too choppy to stop there. Just a hint, when you get to Grand Cayman and you are not on a ship tour, get down there and get your tender number as soon as possible, it took a long time to get off the ship. Some didn't get off until 1 and had to be back at 3:30. If you have any other questions let me know.

Laurie

We were on the grandeur last april in cabin 2538. The only drawback to being on that low of a deck was that every morning we were in port it was very loud. I think we were right next to where they loaded things on to the ship. My family loved the ship and its crew. You're going to have a great time!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived