Ziplining - San Juan, St. Kitts, St. Lucia, or St. Martin

igo2travel

Going on a southern caribbean tour in December on Carnival Victory. We would like to go ziplining. These are the ports that I believe have available excursions. My daughter (20) and I (42) went ziplining a couple years ago in Costa Rica and thought it was one of the funnest things we've ever done in our lives and want to have my husband (46) and son (18) experience it this cruise. Problem is figuring out which port. I think I'd rather see the island and Pitons of St. Lucia and have read that we won't be able to if we go ziplining as it's on the opposite side of the island but if it's the best one, I'd have to rethink my plans. Please advise on which port you would recommend for such an adventure.

San Juan is your port of departure, so unless you go a day or 2 early, even if a zip tour was offered there, you wouldn't have time to do it. I don't think there is a zip tour there anyway.

I know there is a zip tour available in St. Maarten. -----> http://www.loteriefarm.net/

If you want to find a zip tour at any of the other islands, I suggest you google the "island + zip line" and see what comes up.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived