Cabo: Mama's Cafe = Seafood Mama's?

imaboo

Does anyone know if the restaurant that is now called "Mama's Royal Cafe" on Hidalgo is run by the same people that used to run "Seafood Mama's"? Seafood Mama's was in the lighthouse on the harbor.

DH and I were in Cabo many years ago (12 years ago I think) and ate more than one fantastic breakfast there. I was sorely disappointed to see that Seafood Mama's is gone and am really hoping they just moved to a different location ;)

seems there is a Mama in the morning and Felix at night

FELIX’S - $$ Wonderful regional Mexican specialties and an out-of-this world salsa bar with 30 - 40 types of salsas to choose from. Felix's is called "Mama's" in the morning. Located on Hidalgo Street. Phone: 143-4290

MAMA’S ROYAL CAFE - $$ Excellent breakfasts. The stuffed french toast is excellent, though quite pricey. Good selection and prices range anywhere from $3.50 for the American Breakfast to nearly $20.00 for the lobster eggs benedict. This restaurant changes names to Felix's at night when serving dinner. Located on Hidalgo Street.

got those reviews here => http://www.tripadvisor.com/Travel-g152515-s5/Cabo-San-Lucas:Mexico:Dining.Scene.html

Archived