Nick Family Cruise - Jewel/Epic

jenmouse

We sailed on the Disney Wonder last November/December, and loved it. Our family group (13 in all) is talking about sailing on the Disney Fantasy in August 2012. However, my husband isn't sure he wants to (not a big fan of extended family vacations), and my 7 year old is BEGGING to do the Nick Family Cruise.

So I did some poking around, and as near as I can see, the Nick Family Cruise is offered on every sailing of the Jewel out of New York and the Epic out of Miami. I know when RCCL did it, it was one sailing on each coast and that was it. So a choice of dates would be :cool:.

Does anyone have an info to share about NCL, either of these ships, or the Nick Family Cruise in particular? My family would LOVE the more casual atmosphere. Disney wasn't bad on the 4 night, but on the 7 night, we would have to break out the dressier clothes. Even allowing for the soda package, we could get a Mini Suite for the same as (or less than) a balcony stateroom with DCL. We have only ever sailed RCCL besides DCL, so I am a little unsure. . .

Any and all help would be appreciated!!

Archived