Croatia

Croatia uses the kuna (currently going for about 19 U.S. cents). The euro is widely accepted, however.

May I suggest that these basic questions are easily answered with google or a similar search engine? For example, typing in "Croatian currency" in your web browser's search box will give you the information you need quickly and easily.

The euro is widely accepted, however.

I'm not sure this is true. It is not legal to take Euros unless you have exchange office in your store, restaurant etc. But credit and debit cards are widely accepted and there are ATM-s on every corner, bank offices and exchange offices.

I'm not sure this is true. It is not legal to take Euros unless you have exchange office in your store, restaurant etc. But credit and debit cards are widely accepted and there are ATM-s on every corner, bank offices and exchange offices.

Thank you for your input.

So...can you use your credit card to pay the 70 Kuna fee to walk to wall?:D

Wall? What wall? I am just beginning my research. Tell me about the wall please.

No, you may not use a credit card for the Dubrovnik city walls. They will accept Euros, Dollars, Pounds and Croatian Kuna, no credit cards.

Please do visit the Dubrovnik tourist bureau website, you will find very good information regarding our town, including the city walls.

Archived