star mini suite, concierge?

Sunnygirl35

I will add that a tip is expected as the concierge is NOT included in the $10 per day charge. I think $5 to $10 per day is appropriate depending on how much they do for you. I gave our concierge our dinner ressie requests for the whole week and this was done easily. We never waited for a table. He can also make ressies at the non-ressie restaurants if they are 5:30 or 6pm. Marilyn

I will add that a tip is expected as the concierge is NOT included in the $10 per day charge. I think $5 to $10 per day is appropriate depending on how much they do for you. I gave our concierge our dinner ressie requests for the whole week and this was done easily. We never waited for a table. He can also make ressies at the non-ressie restaurants if they are 5:30 or 6pm. Marilyn

Hmmm...:rolleyes:

We are in a mini suite on the Dawn. I doubt we will make use of the concierge...maybe for a tender or two but that's about it, if that. Our cruise is 11 days....can't justify giving concierge $5 or $10 a day for the minimal services we may possibly need from them. In light of that...what tip would you suggest we give if we only require their services once or twice? Should we just give a reasonable tip individually to that specific person upon that particular service....like if you were tipping at home for valet services etc. ??? This tipping is getting way too confusing for me...not knowing who get's extra beyond the usual that is charged to your account. etc. :(

Archived