What to do in San Juan???

Zbayette

We'll be traveling with our kids: mid 20's and they'd like some adventure. DH and I have had bad backs recently so it has to be somewhat moderate. Everything I look at seems closed during these times. Is there any caves, kayaking, anything different? We've been to SJ a few times and have already done the typically toursisty stuff. Also ship will be in port from 1 PM to 11 PM.

You may want to look into (do a google search) for a place in Campo Rico, San Juan.

It is a large hacienda that has a group of activities like zip lines with kayaking, horseback riding and/or ATV's to a cave. They also have a golf clinic and a bar (it wasn't open yet when I was there a few months ago, but I think it is open by now).

Depending on how bad your backs are, you should be able to find something to keep you all busy.

Or you can do the rain forest, and do whatever hikes you want.

Your ship comes in too late for all the snorkel trips I know.

You may be able to get in a BioBay trip in the evening.

Try to set something up with a gentelmen name Albert from surfcabs he gave us a great private tour we were a party of 7 and he took us to the tropical rainforest with waterfalls and beautiful sight, bautiful beach areas and a nice tour of old San Juan all this in a little bit over four hours, this trully was the highlight of our trip. Albert e mail is surfcabs@yahoo.com

ive also been looking into Campo Rico. Anyone actually been there?

It is a large place, with lots of things to do there. Different companies set up activities.

I did the ATV's a few months back and I am doing the horseback riding today!

Nice place. And close to SJ.

Archived