I want to live a Corona commercial.

Esher127

I'll be going to the Bahamas for the first time in October. One of the things I really want to do is sit on a nice quiet beach, dotted with the occasional palm tree, sipping on a Corona.

Where would be the best place to accomplish this? :cool:

Does this help? :)

ry%3D480

From what I've read, it seems that British Colonial Hotel and Sheraton have the quietest beaches. Both offer day passes. We're planning to get a Sheraton day pass when we're in Nassau next month.

British Colonial is within walking distance of the port. You can get to Sheraton by cab or local bus. Very easy.

But in the Bahamas, you need to drink Kalik!

Blue Lagoon is beautiful. We haven't tried the Beach Day yet but we were there last year for the Dolphin Encounter. The main disadvantage of Blue Lagoon is that there are only a few times to catch the ferry over and back. But the ferry is kind of a nice bonus too - you get a scenic 30-minute ride to the island. While you're there, you can walk over to where they have the dolphin and sea lion encounters and watch them swimming and playing. There used to be a big turtle there too.

There are lots of good choices for Nassau.

Archived