ATM near the Hotel Jazz

H2Otstr

Spanish cities are famous for having two things on absolutely every street corner -- banks and bars/cafeterias. While I don't remember exactly where the ATM's are near your hotel, just start turning your head and you are bound to see one of the major banks.

Kind regards,

Gunther and Uta

Turn left leaving the hotel, turn left toward Place Catalunya at the sidewalk, cross the street and about a block is a bank with an exterior ATM. I think there was another before you get to Place Catalunya and it is about 3 blocks from the hotel. I'm sure there are others nearby too. This is the University Place and lots of banks around but ask at the desk too. Happy cruising

A reminder: Not every ATM you see will dispense money for your bank. We carried Capital One MM card and BA ATM - we had to try 3 or 4 ATMs before our card would work. Also, because of the time differences, what may be morning of the next day in BCN, may still be the day before at home - so no more money if you have hit your limit until the next business day at home. So it is important that you don't pass up an opportunity to check out a convenient ATM, and make sure that it is the "next day" - just in case.

Archived