Best cabins on Freedom class

Hi. We are planning a cruise a year and a half from now and are wondering what the best cabins are on the freedom class. We have always booked an aft balcony on prior cruises because we like the bigger balcony and the back of the ship but someone was telling me on the freedom class the afts do not have a bigger balcony and are not highly sought after. Can anyone help us with this decision? What is the best cabin on Freedom?

Corner afts on deck 7 and deck 10. I know from personal experience that the corner afts on deck 7 are huge. If they are not sought after then it may be because of the super structure that slightly blocks the view. However I do believe the corner afts are sought after on the Freedom class because I have tried to help friends with them 6 months out and was unable to get one. I had my first aft/corner aft last September and I fell in love. My husband and I spent a huge amount of time out there. Actually we are sailing on the Oasis this year and I am a little disappointed that we won't have one of those big corner afts.

Thanks for the response and pictures. That looks heavenly:). Was that just a regular balcony room or was it a suite of some kind?

It was an E1, regular balcony. The corner afts on deck 10 are a tad smaller and a little more covered but the cabins (D1) are larger than the normal D1.

Archived