Just off The Liberty, March 6, 2010

cruisegirl515

She's a beautiful ship isn't she...alas, some of the crew (MDR) aren't so bad either..oh ya...*BG*....ok, so you don't look, I do, I am single.....

I'll be back on her in September when she heads back to Half Moon Cay...I could do that cruise over and over and over just for Half Moon Cay and Grand Turk (but no other ships in por with us in Grand Turk..).

She's a beautiful ship isn't she...alas, some of the crew (MDR) aren't so bad either..oh ya...*BG*....ok, so you don't look, I do, I am single.....

I'll be back on her in September when she heads back to Half Moon Cay...I could do that cruise over and over and over just for Half Moon Cay and Grand Turk (but no other ships in por with us in Grand Turk..).

Totally agree!! My 66 yr old father said those two were his favorite ports!! Thought that was funny, because I thought the same thing. Love HMC and really enjoyed hanging out at Margaritaville. Good thing our Miracle cruise goes back there next Feb.

I just got off the Liberty this morning. this was my husband and I's first cruise. we both loved it and will be cruising again. If you have questions I'll be happy to answer. I'll post a full review in the next few days

Hurry! We're on the Liberty next week!

Glad you had a good time. Welcome to cruising!

What night were elegant nights? Did you try the steakhouse? can't wait to be vacation. Thanks!

The elegant nights were The first Day at Sea, Monday night and the Grand Turk stop, Thursday night. We did go to Harry's steakhouse and it was well worth it. Both my husband and I had the Tuna Tatar and a Porterhouse steak, both were excellent! For dessert I had the chocolate sampler, which was delicious. There is an obviouse difference in the quality of food served at the steakhouse vs the main dinning room.

Yeah she is a beautiful ship. I don;t have any to compare her to, since this was my first cruise. So I am having a hard time decising on what to do with my next cruise. do I stick with what I know I liked or venture to a new ship and itinery to experience something different?

I have not had time to write a review just yet, but here are some pics!

Our first views of the Liberty

http://www.flickr.com/photos/48393133@N02/4432784433/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/48393133@N02/4432784885/

This was our balcony room #1026 on level 10

Liberty - Balcony Room 1026

http://www.flickr.com/photos/48393133@N02/4432795171/

She is the most beautiful CCL ship we have been on. This Oct we will be on the Carnival Destiny and it will be our 4th time to HMC and GT.

Archived