Need Victory Disemarkation Advice

Kuyaba

I'm been reading reviews of people not being able to get off the ship in time for their flights. We are returning the Sun. after Easter and our flight is out of Miami at 12:55. Will they give us early disembarkation tags for this flight time? Any suggestions for a good game plan for getting of the ship early?

I hope all of my times are accurate, but the earliest way off is self-disembarkation. You pack your own luggage off and can leave at 7:30. There are some strings attached regarding what you have purchased and are bringing into the country. I believe the next group off is for people with early flights. (8:45 if I remember correctly) I think this was for people with flights before !:00. After that they start calling colors. I would call Carnival and talk to them and again, I hope I have all of these times correct.

Stan is correct.. All times obviously are approximate.

We were pink tags, upper aft.. We were one of the first group to disembark after the self disembarking and the early travellers

You won't miss your flight, the airport is fairly close too the port.

Enjoy

Thanks. I'll call to make sure of the early disembarkation time. I would carry my own luggage off, but we'll be with my whole family including my 80 y.o. dad and my 3 y.o. nephew, so it would be easier having them take our bags.

Archived