Future cruise credit usage ?

BananaAnna

Question re: future cruise credit. Is its use based on cabin or person?

Example: if DH got $100 + $500 in fcc and I got $100 in fcc and we booked a cruise that was $400 per person; would we only owe a total of $100 or would his fare be covered but I'd owe $300 on mine?

(Numbers are totally made up for simplification.)

We have had future cruise credits, and always the credit was per cabin. Frequently we would get one for my wife and I would get one, and they both could be applied to the same future cruise. Basically, one certificate per cabin per person.

We have had future cruise credits, and always the credit was per cabin. Frequently we would get one for my wife and I would get one, and they both could be applied to the same future cruise. Basically, one certificate per cabin per person.

I believe you receive a booking number for each FFC you purchase. That booking number becomes the reserveration number when you choose an itinerary. So how do two different booking numbers become one reservation number? :confused:

Sadly the Future Cruise Credit offered by Celebrity is only offered to North Americans (US + Canadians) for some reason I cannot ascertain from Celebrity.

Bad luck for Europeans, Asian and Australians (like me) amongst others, and good luck for North Americans I suppose.

Seems they dont want global patronage !

Sadly the Future Cruise Credit offered by Celebrity is only offered to North Americans (US + Canadians) for some reason I cannot ascertain from Celebrity.

Bad luck for Europeans, Asian and Australians (like me) amongst others, and good luck for North Americans I suppose.

Seems they dont want global patronage !

Untrue! We are from the UK and twice have been awarded fcc [for different reasons - perhaps you just have not been in those circumstances?]. In each case, the fcc has been matched to the person not the stateroom on our invoices. It has been shown as a reduction in the basic cruise price.

You do need to keep watching because it can be wiped out by the computer if you make any changes and needs to be reapplied.

Sue

Archived