Question about Dream Shows & Parties

mwebb

Experiencing John Heald's Welcome Aboard show on other ships he seems to set the stage for the fun throughout the week making it a show not to miss. Subsequent Carnival welcome aboard shows seem to pale in comparison with the usual recognition of past cruisers, newlyweds, and anniversary couples. Its great for first time cruisers, but with so much to do on the ship is this a show a past guest could forego and not feel like they missed out? Does Todd the CD of the Dream do anything special that would make this a show not to miss?

Dancing in the Street has gotten great reviews, but haven't heard much about

the Extreme Country show- Is it current country style music (love Rascal Flatts, Tim McGraw, Keith Urban, Kenny Chesney, Brad Paisley) or is it more old style???

Do they still sell the Win a Cruise raffle tickets on the Dream and if so does anyone know if they sell more tickets better odds at the past guest party. How were the comedians in the comedy clubs?

Dancing in the Streets was awesome. I would have liked to see the Country Show, but we were on the first cruise out of Port Canaveral and it was Damian's last night to play in the Piano Bar. I heard others say it was great, but not sure what the music was. I hope to go on the Dream agan in November and plan on seeing the Country Show then.

Dancing in the Streets was awesome. I would have liked to see the Country Show, but we were on the first cruise out of Port Canaveral and it was Damian's last night to play in the Piano Bar. I heard others say it was great, but not sure what the music was. I hope to go on the Dream agan in November and plan on seeing the Country Show then.

I am looking forward to seeing Dancing in the Street. It sounds like it is a great show!

Country show was o.k . Not really old country or new country. Sort of all over the place and not the more popular songs. The comedians Tony Esposito and Al Ernst were Very Good...( even the rated shows )Dancing in the streets is a MUST see..:rolleyes:

Archived