Crown and Anchor

teach01

Yes, actually the magazine comes to whomever is registerd with Crown & Anchor. If both of you are registered with separate numbers, you will receive 2 magazines.

They are room discount coupons for certain ships and sailing dates. For instance......$125/per cabin for sailing of Navigator Sept 2005 Eastern Caribbean (can only use one coupon per cabin) etc.....

Hi Teach,

I registered on the AOS for the Crown and Anchor club in October. We received a welcome letter about a month later containing our membership cards as well as a coupon for $50 or $100 (I think it varied with the class of the cabin you booked) off our next booking for us, and another coupon for a friend. We have not received our first C&A magazine yet.

Hope that helps,

Sarah

Yes, actually the magazine comes to whomever is registerd with Crown & Anchor. If both of you are registered with separate numbers, you will receive 2 magazines.

They are room discount coupons for certain ships and sailing dates. For instance......$125/per cabin for sailing of Navigator Sept 2005 Eastern Caribbean (can only use one coupon per cabin) etc.....

If both husband and wife are registered, only one magazine is sent. Magazine is addressed to both parties, but only one number is shown in the address and it is usually the husband's. Coupons found inside have both husband and wife's name on them and both C&A numbers.

Same with us, my husband & I were both members but we only got 1 book. Not that it really made that much difference as I believe you can only use 1 of the coupons per cabin. Course if you need to book more than 1 cabin it would be handy.

You might try calling Crown and anchor to ask about the magazine. When we joined we didn't get the magazine even though we got the welcome letter. Once we called, they mailed the most recent issue to us rather than waiting until the next issue.

The current issue has coupons for cruises next fall but it also has an insert with all of Royal Caribbean's itineraries and ships.

If both husband and wife are registered, only one magazine is sent. Magazine is addressed to both parties, but only one number is shown in the address and it is usually the husband's. Coupons found inside have both husband and wife's name on them and both C&A numbers.

No, we get two magazines, two different C&A numbers to the same address....

Guest OBAYbee

I have been a C&A member for years. My husband has as well. We only get one magazine but the coupons cover his name and mine. Never received We each have a different number we get but one magazine.

Just wondering if the recent C&A had a coupon for the Explorer Oct. 30 Eastern Caribbean. If so I have not received my magazine yet so if anyone can shoot me the code. Thanks!

Rick

We got our Crown & Anchor in today's mail. One magazine for the two of us. No coupon for 10/30 Explorer.... There's one for 10/2 and 10/16, but no 10/30.

Archived