Oasis August 7th...

has anyone had their cabins reduced in price??? We have cabins on Deck 12 over looking Central Park mid ship. Keep hoping for some OBC. ... always nice to have extra money to spend. Looking forward to a great cruise~~~

Our Cruise for Halloween is more then a Thousand dollars PP more so I will not be looking for and reduction.....Hope you will find! :) Kepp looking or go to a site that tracks Cruise Fares but I am not allowed to post the site....Ask...somebody will.

Mike

Hi,

I am going on the Oasis on the 7th August aswell.

Did you book through RC or through a Travel agent.

I booked through a Travel agent so i would be keen to find out if i could get $$ off! :)

I never knew you could get $$ off..........

Thanks

Joanne

Hi Joanne...we used a RCL travel agent for this cruise. Think we payed top dollar but hope the fares will come down a little bit before the cruise. By booking with RCL we were able to get a $200 credit off each cabin as we are Diamond Plus members. Also, because we are doing "open seating" we have to pay '"tips" prior to the cruise. Should be a great cruise!!

Archived