Lemonade?

Flydude1063

I know it's a stupid question, but since I don't drink booze, or coffee, or tea, just wondering if NCL serves lemonade as a free drink? We are booked on the Norwegian Star on 4-6-05 to the Mexican Riviera, and was just curious. I know I can get soda for a charge, but just was wondering if anything else was available for free. Thanks!!

I am diabetic so I use Crystal Light as a lemonade drink at home. I just discovered that they now package a box of 14 small packages that you use with bottled water. I purchaces several of the boxes and will now have sugar free lemonade available to me anytime on my cruises.

BTW not all stores have this as yet so you might have to shop.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I found that NCL had only horrible tasting iced tea and milk available after breakfast. I loaded up on carton milk and stored it in the fridge for future consumption.

Wal-mart also has their own brand of the lemoade, raspberry ice and peach iced tea for the water bottles. Crystal light is made for 20 oz bottles, Wal-mart for 16.9 oz bottles.

Crystal light brand is difficult to find (and the Walmart brand always seems to be out of stock) but I found a company on line that sells CL cheaper than I can find it anywhere (they are a coffee service company providing services to businesses - can't remember the name though...)

On NCL they have lemonade and water, all day.

During breakfast they have orange juice and apple juice.

During times other than breakfast there is fruit punch and iced tea.

This goes for most cruise lines

Have fun on your cruise!

How could I have missed it? I'm a lemonade freak but I've never seen lemonade on NCL. Was on the Sky and Star - going on the Spirit in September. Please tell me where to find the lemonade!:D

Hikini

We were on NCL Spirit last spring to Alaska, and I didn't see lemonade or fruit punch anywhere. I can't stand tea, so that's why I was wondering about what else is available. We are going on NCL Star to the Mexican Riviera 4-06-05, and was curious what the drink options will be. I guess I'll find out!

Free or not, I want lemonade! :eek: We always join the soda program, and I will do that again - but I love my lemonade, so if anyone has the info for the Spirit, I'd love to hear it. Hey, that rhymed! :D

Hikini

How could I have missed it? I'm a lemonade freak but I've never seen lemonade on NCL. Was on the Sky and Star - going on the Spirit in September. Please tell me where to find the lemonade!:D

Hikini

I was on the NCL Sun and didn't see lemonade anywhere. Just iced tea, coffe, water and milk.

We were on NCL Spirit last spring to Alaska, and I didn't see lemonade or fruit punch anywhere. I can't stand tea, so that's why I was wondering about what else is available. We are going on NCL Star to the Mexican Riviera 4-06-05, and was curious what the drink options will be. I guess I'll find out!

Same with me on the Sun. Perhaps Ollie had something special on the Majesty or was getting the other cruise lines blurred in with NCL.

I will say if it was available, I didn't know about it or see it anywhere (and I scoured that ship!!)

• 2 months later...

Archived