MIdnight Buffett

kimmysmom

They do not have midnight buffets anywhere on Carnival, but you can usually find pizza or room service at midnight. I think there is one midnight gala buffet during the cruise, a dessert or chocolate thing, I can't recall because it did not interest me much.

My experience is only on the Conquest, but it should be the same for all the ships. Except for the night of the deck party when the Mexican buffet is available, the grill is open every night, usually between 11:30 pm to 1:30 am. The deli is open until 11:00 every night and the pizza and room service are 24 hour. You won't go hungry!

The buffet they used to have from 11:30= 1:am is now closed.

Theyhave something called midnight bites down on the promanade deck (where they serve sushi) This is on the Freedom =

Just back from the Pride...they had midnight buffet from 11:30-1:00 every night...on wednes. night it was mexican buffet, but the other nights it was different things. One night that I remember specifically it was fish and pastas and potatoes/veggies.

So yes lucky for you the Pride still has it!

Peoples obsession with food on cruises is insane. Do you really need a buffet at midnight?? No wonder why we have an obesity problem in this country. :cool:

We do have an obesity problem in this country but, THIS IS VACATION! Part of the fun of taking a cruise is the great food available whenever you want it, I run 5 miles every day and adhere to a pretty strict diet but do I want a midnight buffet, He!! Yeah I do! Ice Cream at 3am if I'm up and I want it, why not?! and not to mention the 24 hr. Pizza!:D

We do have an obesity problem in this country but, THIS IS VACATION! Part of the fun of taking a cruise is the great food available whenever you want it, I run 5 miles every day and adhere to a pretty strict diet but do I want a midnight buffet, He!! Yeah I do! Ice Cream at 3am if I'm up and I want it, why not?! and not to mention the 24 hr. Pizza!:D

I agree with you and after I reread my original post I think it came out the wrong way. I guess I was trying to say you usually don't eat at midnight so don't get upset if it is not offered.

Can anyone tell me if they have a midnight buffett on the Carnival Pride out of Baltimore.

I highly doubt you would see Jimmy on a Carnival Cruise.

Some say they have a midnight buffet, others say not.:confused:

I highly doubt you would see Jimmy on a Carnival Cruise.

Some say they have a midnight buffet, others say not.:confused:

Hey I was gonna say that :D but you beat me to it... I personally would love to see a Midnight Buffett

There is usually one late night buffet and that is the night of the deck party and it is a mexican one.

The days of the gala midnight buffet are long gone.

So I keep reading these about no midnight buffet,

What time does the buffet stop serving food at night?

Or is there just no "special" buffet with scuptures?

Archived